"Long Island Blue Sea Glass"
COLLECTED MAINE BLUE SEA GLASS ©2011
Thanks to my Aunt Marilyn, and her jar of collected blue sea glass, I was able to create the rarest lobster to date, the Blue Sea Glass Lobster. Some of these pieces are over 100 years old, collected via a small rocky beach on Long Island, Maine.
CLICK IMAGE FOR A CLOSER LOOK! (LOGO WATERMARK NOT ON PRINT, "TITLE" AND ARTIST SIGNATURE ALSO NOT SHOWN)
- Prints Signed and Titled in Pencil by artist Andrew M. Cook
- Archival White Matte with White Core
- Available in two sizes Small (5x7 Print, 8x10 Matte) and Large (8x10 Print, 11x14 Matte)
- Ultra Premium Archival Matte Paper
- UltraChrome Inks
- Includes Poly Sleeve and Backing Board
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail (Please allow 1-2 weeks)
We Also Recommend