"Lobsteropolis - Day"
PEN, ILLUSTRATOR ©2017
Back in 1823 a young lad named Andrew built a small fort by the ocean which later became a treehouse. Nearly two centuries later this small plot of land has become the fastest growing city on the East coast of the United States, Lobsteropolis.
(LOGO WATERMARK NOT ON PRINT, "TITLE" AND ARTIST SIGNATURE ALSO NOT SHOWN)
- Prints Signed and Titled in Pencil by artist Andrew M. Cook
- Archival White Matte with White Core
- Available in two sizes Small (5x7 Print, 8x10 Matte) and Large (8x10 Print, 11x14 Matte)
- Ultra Premium Archival Matte Paper
- UltraChrome Inks
- Includes Poly Sleeve and Backing Board
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail (Please allow 1-2 weeks)