"Connect the Dots Lobster"
For my fifth game/puzzle/waste of time, I thought about a connect the dots but didn't want it to be too easy, like a simple outline of my lobster I always use. So after hours of drawing the scene, laying down the dots, placing all the numbers, testing and final touches, I give you the ridiculously overdone 599 dot "Connect the Dots Lobster"!
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!
- Add to Cart, Download, Print, Solve!
(LOGO WATERMARK NOT ON PRINT OR DOWNLOAD, "TITLE" AND ARTIST SIGNATURE ALSO NOT SHOWN)
- Prints Signed and Titled in Pencil by artist Andrew M. Cook
- Archival White Matte with White Core
- Available in two sizes Small (5x7 Print, 8x10 Matte) and Large (8x10 Print, 11x14 Matte)
- Ultra Premium Archival Matte Paper
- UltraChrome Inks
- Includes Poly Sleeve and Backing Board
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail (Please allow 1-2 weeks)